Bajala (transliteration: Bajāla, Arabic: بجالة) is an Arabic name for boys that means “honor”, “greatness”, to be respected and honored as a chief or lord. It also means “gravitas”, “venerability”, the fact of an old man commanding respect and honor by their character.
There is one Companion of !PM named Bajala:
- Bajalah bin Ubaidah al-Tamimi al-Anbari بجالة بن عبيدة التميمي العنبري
Below is the name Bajala written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Bajala written in Arabic kufi script:
Uthal (transliteration: Uthāl, Arabic: أثال) is an Arabic name for boys that means “wealth”, “greatness” and “glory”. Uthal is also the name of a mountain.
Uthal may also be spelled as Uthaal, Othal, Othaal, Usal and Usaal.
There is one Companion of the Prophet Muhammad PBUH named Uthal:
- Uthal bin al-Nu`man al-Hanafi أثال بن النعمان الحنفي
Below is the name Uthal written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Uthal written in Arabic kufi script:
Alaa (transliteration: ʿAlāʾ, Arabic: علاء) is an Arabic name for boys that means “loftiness”, “honor”, “glory” The well-known Arabian name Aladdin is a phrase made up of this name (Alaa) and the word dīn (“religion”, “faith”, “creed”), creating the meaning of “glory of the faith”, meaning one who brings glory and honor to his faith.
Alaa is also spelled Ala and Alaa’.
There are 13 Companions of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) named Alaa:
- al-Alaa bin Jariyah العلاء بن جارية
- al-Alaa bin al-Harith al-Thaqafi العلاء بن الحارث الثقفي
- al-Alaa bin al-Hadhrami العلاء بن الحضرمي
- al-Alaa bin Kharijah العلاء بن خارجة
- al-Alaa bin Khubab العلاء بن خباب
- al-Alaa bin Sab` العلاء بن سبع
- al-Alaa bin Sa`d al-Saa`idi العلاء بن سعد الساعدي
- al-Alaa bin Abdul Jabbar al-Attar العلاء بن عبد الجبار العطار
- al-Alaa bin Adi bin Rabee`ah العلاء بن عدي بن ربيعة
- al-Alaa bin Uqbah العلاء بن عقبة
- al-Alaa bin Wahb bin Muhammad العلاء بن وهب بن محمد
- al-Alaa bin Yazeed bin Unais العلاء بن يزيد بن أنيس
- al-Alaa (last name unknown) العلاء غير منسوب
Below is the name Alaa written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Alaa written in Arabic kufi script: