Ayash (transliteration: ʿAyyāsh, Arabic: عيّاش) is an Arabic name for boys that means “one who lives well”, “one who has a good state of living”, “one who has a good life”. It also means “one who makes bread”, i.e. “baker”.
Ayash is also spelled Ayyash, Ayaash, Aiyash and Ayyaash.
There are two Companions of !PM named Ayash:
- Ayyash bin Abi Rabee`ah عياش بن أبي ربيعة
- Ayyash bin Alqamah bin Abdullah عياش بن علقمة بن عبد الله
Below is the name Ayash written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Ayash written in Arabic kufi script:
Aisha (transliteration: ʿĀʾishah) is an Arabic name for girls that means “one who has a good condition in life”. Its literal meaning is “alive”. Aisha is the feminine form of the boy name Aaish.
There are eight Companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) with the name of Aisha, including his own wife (first on the list below):
- Aisha bint Abi Bakr al-Siddiq عائشة بنت أبي بكر الصديق
- Aisha bint Jareer عائشة بنت جرير
- Aisha bint al-Harith عائشة بنت الحارث
- Aisha bint Abi Sufyan عائشة بنت أبي سفيان
- Aisha bint Abdul Rahman عائشة بنت عبد الرحمن
- Aisha bint Ujrud عائشة بنت عجرد
- Aisha bint Umair عائشة بنت عمير
- Aisha bint Qudamah عائشة بنت قدامة
The name Aisha may also be spelled as Aaisha, Aishah, A’isha, Aa’isha, A’ishah, Aaishah, Aesha, Ayesha, Ayeshah, and Aayesha among others.
There is an Arabian tribe by the name of Banu Aisha.
Below is the name Aisha written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is Aisha written in the Arabic calligraphic ruʿqah script:
Aaish (transliteration: ʿĀʾish) is an Arabic name for boys that means “one who has a good condition in life”. Its literal meaning is “one who is alive”. Aaish is the masculine form of the girl name Aisha.
There is one Companion of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) with the name Aaish:
- Aaish bin al-Saamit عائش بن الصامت
The name Aaish may also be spelled as Aish, A’ish, Aa’ish, Aesh, A’esh, Aesh, Ayesh, Aayesh, Aiesh, Ayish, and Aayish.
Below is the name Aaish in Arabic naskh script:
Below is Aaish written in the Arabic ruʿqah script: