Barza could refer to two different names:
Barza (transliteration: Barza, Arabic: برزة) is an Arabic name for girls that means “dignified”, “self-respecting”, “respected”, “one whose good qualities are apparent”, “a dignified middle-aged woman who mixes with men and takes part in their conversation and is listened to (because of her wisdom and status)”.
Barza may also be spelled Barzah.
There is one female Companion of !PM named Barza:
- Barza bint Mas`ud برزة بنت مسعود
Below is the name Barza written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Barza written in Arabic kufi script:
Barza (transliteration: Barza, Kurdish: بەرزە) is a Kurdish name for girls that means “the high one”, “the tall one”, “the respected one”, “the exalted one”, from the Kurdish word barz (“high”, “exalted”). It may also be a shortened form of Barzā, which means “first-born”.
Below is the name Barza written in Kurdish:
Budail (transliteration: Budayl, Arabic: بديل) is an Arabic name for boys that means “substitute”, “replacement”, something or someone that stands in the stead of another. Budail also means “honorable”, “respected”. Figuratively, the name can mean “a child whose birth is consolation for a loss”.
- Budail bin Warqaa’ bin Abd al-Uzzaa بُديل بن ورقاء بن عبد العزّى
- Budail ibn Abi Maryam بديل ابن ابي مريم
- Budail (last name unknown) بُديل غير منسوب
- Budail bin Salamah bin Umm Asram بديل بن سلمة بن أم أصرم
- Budail bin Amr al-Khatmi al-Ansari بديل بن عمرو الخطمي الأنصاري
- Budail bin Abd Manaf bin Salamah بديل بن عبد مناف بن سلمة
- Budail bin Kulthum bin Salim al-Khuza`i بديل بن كلثوم بن سالم الخزاعي
Below is the name Budail written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Budail written in Arabic kufi script:
Aghar (transliteration: Agharr, Arabic: ّأغر) is an Arabic name for boys that means “honorable”, “highly respected”. It also means “white-colored” (for example when describing the color of an animal).
Aghar may also be spelled as Agher, Agharr and Agar.
There are two Companions of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) named Aghar:
- al-Aghar bin Yasar al-Muzani الأغر بن يسار المزني
- al-Aghar al-Ghaffari الأغر الغفاري
Below is the name Aghar written in Arabic naskh script:
Below is the name Aghar written in Arabic kufi script: